Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.55

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:59:49 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.55, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.55)
  This release adds the wgchair tracker functionality, and also contains
  some bugfixes.
  Feature:
  * Merged in branch branch/yaco/wgchairs from [email-masked].  This 
    provides the WG Chair Tracker functionality.
  Fixes:
  * Changed the default initial state for a WG document to 'WG Document', 
    instead of 'Call for Adoption ...'.
  * Labelled the link to edit a document's WG state 'Change WG State', in 
    order to not confuse it with changing the IESG state.
  * Reordered the state information for a document into related groups, 
    separated by rulers.  Add some indentation to the template code to make it 
    a bit easier to read in some places.
  * Made the WG a draft belongs to into a link to the WG page.
  * Corrected an inappropriate use of the idsubmission repository location 
    instead of the ID repository.  Reported by Robert Sparks.
  * Correct the text (add an omitted word 'press').  Reported by Tomas Narten.
  * Fixed a problem with author extraction when a given name is the same as 
    the surname.
  * Only try to return a shepherd for a document if one has been assigned 
    to the document.
  * Merged in changes from [email-masked], changeset [3067].  Makes 
    Liaisons' Date field editable.
  * Added a bit of admin goodness for MeetingSessions.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.55'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:25:52 -0700

Update applied!

Glen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:49:16 +0200

Thank you, Glen!

Best regards,

	Henrik