Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.53

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 00:39:04 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.53, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.53)
  From [email-masked]:
  * Do not allow cancellation of submissions with GET requests, and Ensure
    that 'get full url', 'approve' and 'force' views are called via POST
    request. Insert a button to perform the last step of autopost via POST
    request. Fixes #650  
  * Do not assume that the two_pages_field field is not None. Fixes #651
  * Allow creation dates that are 3 days after or 3 days before the current
    date. Fixes #652
  * Change substate from Revised ID Needed to AD Followup if needed. Fixes #654
  * Fix expected revision for expired drafts. Fixes #656
  * Send announcements when posting new version of a draft. Fixes #649
  From [email-masked]:
  * Previous IPR information in last call announcements could be 
    incomplete.  Use a better search for IPR declarations related to a 
    document, and include the IPR information in the last call preview.
    Fixes an AD request and a request from the IESG
  * When extracting meta-information from drafts, it is required that some 
    data reside on the first page.  Split unpaginated drafts into chunks so we 
    can adhere better to this.  Fixes a bug where submission filename was
    picked up (incorrectly) later in a document.
  * Wrap long lines in the 'save and send email' view of AD ballot comments 
    and discusses.  Fixes a request from the IESG
  * Give development and test deployment a /robots.txt which doesn't permit 
    robots.  Avoids indexing of development servers by web spiders.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.53'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:30:00 -0700

3.53 is now deployed.

Glen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 01:46:18 +0200

Thank you!

	Henrik