Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.13

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:28:49 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.13, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.13)
  * Provide a full URL to IPR issues in the last call email, rather than just
    the local url path.  Fixes an issue reported by Russ.
  * Tweak the admin interface for WGs and Chairs, adding some useful links 
    to the tabular displays.
  * Add refinements for the liaison admin interface.  Show contact link and 
    coloured Login/User links to show broken entries.
  * Wrap the sdo name query in a try clause to avoid server 500 errors.
  * Only try to populate the liaison user/email list from the from_entity 
    if it's set.
  * Make the document announcement default Cc: somewhat configurable.  
    Remove [email-masked] (on request).
  * Link to the State help page from the 'State:' label.
  * Don't use '&lt;' and '&gt;' in text/plain email text.
  * Don't permit just any characters in the document name; limit this to 
    characters we currently permit in the names, or which has occurred in 
    posted documents.  Fixes a problem where non-ascii characters were 
    propagated to the database search and caused collation sequence exceptions, 
    instead of giving 404 errors.
  * Remove the To/From/Subject headers from extra headers to prevent 
    duplicate headers.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.13'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)