Subject: [codesprints] Result of the IETF-80 code sprint.

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 20:05:35 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed today.  We have a long list of
completed commits which have all been merged in now.  What I'd like to ask
you to do before I do a release of this, is to go to the development server
on the machine where I've done the merges, and verify that your stuff looks
the way you expect it to look, and does what you expect it to do.

The development server is here:

   http://merlot.tools.ietf.org:31416/

Once you've had a look at your stuff, please drop me a line to let me know
that it's ready for release from your viewpoint.

Here is the changelog entry I now have for this release.  Quite a nice set
of features and bugfixes:

----

   * From [email-masked]:
     Update jQuery to 1.5.1 and jQuery UI to 1.8.11.

   * From [email-masked]:
     On the agenda page, for the custom agenda display, now only displays groups
     that are actually meeting.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Remove unused images. Convert GIFs to smaller PNGs.
     Optimize all images with http://www.smushit.com/ysmush.it/

   * From [email-masked]:
     Change default vertical alignment of various datatracker tables
     for better readability.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Fix typo. Fixes #566.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Make search result table headers clickable; clicking will sort on said
     column, fixes #484.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Don't show AD/Secretariat links for Last Call etc. if they will 404.
     Fixes #550.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Meeting boxes now expand to reveal all text when users hover over them.
     Fixes ticket #602.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Added an URL to retrieve a text/plain version of the list of drafts for
     a given WG.  Useful for building WG-speific ePub documents of a WG's
     drafts.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Updated the JavaScript associated with the search page to
     control whether the 'search' button is enabled or not. It is
     now enabled if either the main search box has input, or if
     any of the sub-options have input, or both.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Adds a view of documents currently in IETF Last Call.  Fixes #630.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Remove explicit URLs in the code, using reverse() and the newly created
     helper function reverse_lazy().  Fixes #628.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Changed the way ballot discuss/comment texts are displayed to
     put the text from current ADs first, and mark ex-ADs with []
     following the convention on the left bar.  This fixes issue #608

   * From [email-masked]:
     Added ical-format agenda.  Fixes issue #601.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Add IPR column to IESG Telechat Agenda.  Fixes issue #552.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Add a defer/undefer button to the edit_position dialog.  Fixes issue #627.

   * From [email-masked]:
     Changed cookie settings to be valid for 10 years, they used to be valid
     until the end of session.

----

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:11:08 -0400

In addition, version 1.36 of xml2rfc was released. (A separate 
announcement is going to the ietf list.)

     Tony Hansen