Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.11

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:17:02 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.11, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.11)
  * Fixed a bug in the IPR Search, where searches against the IPR notice
    content would fail (Only try to open a legacy url if it leads to a
    file; not if it leads to a directory).
  * For a new IESG tracker document, only add a history comment about
    previous history if some previous history exists (i.e., if the replaced 
    document also existed in the IESG tracker).
  * Show status of Dead Expired documents appropriately; just 'Expired' is 
    insufficient.
  * Restore, for the secretariat only, the re-scheduling functionality of 
    the /iesg/agenda/documents/ page which was removed in [2366] as the ADs 
    felt that it made the page too busy.
  * Propagate all extra fields on to the final email sending function, not 
    only the Cc and Bcc fields.  Restores previously missing Reply-To: headers.
  * Turn autoescaping off for everything in text/plain email templates.  Fixes
    multiple problems with '<' and '>' in emails showing up as '&lt;' and
    '&gt;', and related problems.
  * The liaison tool is deployed.  Show the links to the new tool.
  * Prevent things from crashing if some of the email fields are null for a 
    liaison.
  * It should be possible to edit the area of a draft even if it's been set 
    before.  Re-enabled the area list box on the document/edit/info/ page.
  * Corrected spelling error in list_display specification for the 
    PersonOrOrgInfo Admin page.
  * Corrected the path to the draft archive in the settings file.
    (Some of the fixes above has been deployed already before this release
    by patching the previous release on the server.)

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.11'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:02:00 -0800

The new datatracker version shown below has been deployed.

Glen

On 1/28/2011 4:17 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
>      multiple problems with '<' and'>' in emails showing up as'&lt;' and

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:22:53 +0100

Thank you!

    Henrik