Subject: [Codematch-develop] been sick this week - will not be joining you this morning

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 11:48:52 -0500

Hi all: 

I have been under the weather for a week or so.   I've got a bit of a break
for a week - could someone send me the test interface location? 

Sue

---

From: "Wanderson Paim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:56:06 -0200

Hi Sue,

The last CodeMatch stable version is available at
<http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-master/codematch/>
http://codematch.inf.ufrgs.br/codematch-master/codematch/

To login in CodeMatch use any email registered in DataTracker and the
password "password".

Best regards,

Wanderson Paim de Jesus
Coordenador de Projetos - CTIC

 <http://www.rnp.br/> RNP - Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa

Tel.:+55 (61) 3243 4350 | Cel: +55 (61) 8315 8994

De: Codematch-develop [mailto:[email-masked]] Em nome de
Susan Hares
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016 14:49
Para: 'codematch-develop' <[email-masked]>
Assunto: [Codematch-develop] been sick this week - will not be joining you
this morning

Hi all: 

Sue