Subject: [Codematch-develop] Today's call cancelled

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 11:40:14 -0500

Hi, 

Let's resume next week since those at the IETF will be asleep.  I'm also working nights this week, attending remotely.

Thanks,
Kathleen 

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: "Wanderson Paim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:11:05 -0200

Hello Kathleen,

Will we have the meeting today? I don't know why, but I'm having trouble to
join the webex. Is it working for you?

Best regards,

Wanderson Paim de Jesus

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Codematch-develop [mailto:[email-masked]] Em nome de
Kathleen Moriarty
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015 14:40
Para: codematch-develop <[email-masked]>
Assunto: [Codematch-develop] Today's call cancelled

Hi, 

Let's resume next week since those at the IETF will be asleep.  I'm also
working nights this week, attending remotely.

Thanks,
Kathleen 

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
Codematch-develop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codematch-develop

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:00:49 -0500

I was planning to join and will try right now.

Thanks!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:03:15 -0500

Hi Wanderson,

Maybe it was a daylight savings issue?  It's now 12 here in the East
coast of the us.  Can you try again?

CodeMatch
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
12:00 pm | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m061affc9f7318344402b0373d7c32db8
Meeting number: 926 480 716
Meeting password: coder

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 926 480 716

Global call-in numbers:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=322099332&tollFree=0

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting
attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Thanks!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen