Subject: [Codematch-develop] Suggestion of work distribution

From: "Wanderson Paim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 18:47:35 -0300

Hello all,

In the last meeting we discussed the possibility to split the development
efforts of the CodeMatch project. So, based on the 'Feature Project Plan',
Matheus and I figured out some candidate features that could be developed in
parallel.

There they go:

Visitors, Potential Coder, IETFers, Consumers of Code, etc.

1 - Will be able to view CodeRequests (and matches) by protocol or working
group/IETF area

2 - Working group views of CodeRequests and Coders (matches) will be
available.

Reputation Scoring of Code

3 - Will be limited to features of the code repository used by the coder
(ex. Github shows how active a project is, how many followers and forks have
been created)

Incentives/Awards

4 - Way to show top coders - by volume of projects at first

The two first features refers basically to a filter for CodeRequests (and
Matches). There are some sort options in the current prototype front-end,
but it is not functional yet.

The third, related to the reputation of a project (based in the amount of
forks in GitHub, for example), lacks a bit of clarity. Maybe we can discuss
better in the next meeting.

The last feature might be easy to develop.  It is about creating a ranking
of coders based in the amount of Projects/CodeMatches associated to them.

See you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Wanderson