Subject: [Codematch-develop] Review of mockups

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:24:58 -0400

Hi,

In going through the text on the mock up pages, I have the following
questions:

1. CodeMatches page:
Under each text description, there is a line that starts with
"CodeRequests:" , should this be "CodeMatches"?  Or is this limited to
matches that are CodeRequests?

2. On the "CodeRequest.png", Resources is still spelled incorrectly.  I
think this may have been fixed already, so maybe the latest version is not
in the v4 folder.

3. On CodeRequest.png, if this is modeling a CodeRequest, shouldn't the
mentor, estimated level of effort, and difficulty level be listed as well?

4. CodeRequests.png looks like a different view than CodeRequest.png, but
also does not contain the mentor, estimated level of effort, and difficulty
level.

5. MyCodeMatchExample lists an example of a CodeMatch that includes one
that is a CodeRequest (mentor listed), but the level of effort is not
included.  Over time, I would suspect this would also have more of the
features from the feature list integrated.

I might not be looking at the most up-to-date mockups as I recall seeing
estimated level of effort included and know we were changing "popularity"
that was included for a brief period instead of reputation.  If someone
could point me to the most up-to-date set, I will review again prior to our
call.

Thank you,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen