Subject: [Codematch-develop] Helpful links

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:13:17 -0400

Hello,

As we may have a few new people joining the call at noon (or that joined
the list), Here are some helpful links.  If you are just interested in the
development, see the link to the message below from Henrick (I forwarded to
the list) to see the options for interfacing with the datatracker.

To get up-to-speed, the best place to start may be the background document
which is not meant for publication.  I started this document to figure out
what we wanted to do from an idea I got while interacting with students at
the Grace Hopper Celebration and then it took on a life of it's own.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-dir4eV4Ih1V2tQSDdNRndrdGc&usp=sharing
  Yes, this document is long, but if you don't read it, you'll find that
you quickly start suggesting things that are documented

Here is a link to the feature tracking document and breakdown of
development phases:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-dir4eV4Ih1V2tQSDdNRndrdGc&usp=sharing

Here is the mock-up:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-dir4eV4Ih1V2tQSDdNRndrdGc&usp=sharing

Here is a link to an email on the development platform options from the
mail archive.  You'll see that the team has made some decisions already on
the choices Robert previously provided:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/codematch-develop/current/msg00052.html

I'll also resend the call information shortly.
-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen