Subject: [Codematch-develop] Fwd: New datatracker release: v6.0.0

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:54:11 -0400

Suresh,

Is this the version the team should be using?

Thank you,
Kathleen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Subject: New datatracker release: v6.0.0
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release,
v6.0.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Facelift using Bootstrap**

  During more than a year, from July 2013 to late 2014, Lars Eggert,
  <[email-masked]>, has worked intensively on a major facelift to the
  datatracker, porting the GUI to Bootstrap. The work took 287 separate
  commits , and comprised changes to 1016 different files.

  This work has turned the IETF Datatracker website into a responsive
website
  which support use on a much larger variety of devices, from small mobile
  devices to desktops.

  The work relies heavily on the capabilities of Bootstrap, and continues to
  use the Django framework which the datatracker has been build on since
  version 2.00.

  Additional page conversion work has been done by Ole Laursen, with final
  style tweaks, bug-fixes and adaptations by Henrik Levkowetz in order to
take
  care of some remaining rough edges and give it a distinct colour palette
and
  a matching selection of fonts.

  The fonts, PT Serif for body text, PT Sans Caption for headers, PT Sans
for
  menus, and PT Mono for monospaced documents are from ParaType, and are
  served by Google Fonts.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Apr 2015 20:23:56 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout
http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.1.dev0'

Regards,

        Henrik
        (via the mkrelease script)

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:12:03 +0000

Hi Kathleen,
   Absolutely. This is the version of the datatracker with the new 
interface (Lars' facelift) and will hopefully be the interface we keep 
for a while. Functionally it is not very different from the previous 
version.

Thanks
Suresh

On 04/13/2015 04:54 PM, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
> From: *Henrik Levkowetz* <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
>    <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>, has worked intensively on
> a major facelift to the
>    style tweaks, bug-fixes and adaptations by Henrik Levkowetz in order
> to take
>    care of some remaining rough edges and give it a distinct colour
> palette and
>    The fonts, PT Serif for body text, PT Sans Caption for headers, PT
> Sans for
>   -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>  13 Apr 2015 20:23:56 +0000
>

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:32:26 -0400

Thank you!

Yes and a few bugs are getting worked out.  I'll be able to run through a
change position on a draft, what I do with drafts and WG milestones on our
call from the AD view/workflow.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen