Subject: [Codematch-develop] Fwd: WebEx details Re: New call time: Wed 12PM EST

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:15:43 -0400

A resend of the call information  and calendar invite for anyone that may
not have it.  The call takes place at 12PM EST.

Thank you!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Toral Cowieson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:31 PM
Subject: [Codematch-develop] WebEx details Re: New call time: Wed 12PM EST
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi Kathleen, All,

Here are the updated WebEx details for the CodeMatch calls.  I will be
traveling tomorrow, so unfortunately will miss the first one of 2015.

Vyria will initiate as the ISOC host.

Toral

======================

Toral Cowieson invites you to join this WebEx meeting. *CodeMatch*Every
Wednesday, from Wednesday, January 14, 2015, to no end date12:00
pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr *Join WebEx
meeting*
<https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=mcf3b8c886b81a58535ea02c3ba3ba940>Meeting
number:926 480 716Meeting password:coder *Join by phone**1-650-479-3208
<1-650-479-3208>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Access code: 926 480 716Global
call-in numbers
<https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=322099332&tollFree=0>
 Add this meeting
<https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m61fa893088c884ab2d9be95744197fe9> to
your calendar. Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
<https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc> IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this
WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to
be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this
session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not
consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not
join the session.

On Jan 13, 2015, at 3:58 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

>From the poll, we have a new call time, 12PM EST on Wednesdays.  We'll
need a new webex (to be provided soon, by ISOC).  Here is a
placeholder invite for tomorrow's call.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen
<Doodle (4).ics>

_______________________________________________
Codematch-develop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codematch-develop

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen