Subject: [Codematch-develop] Call to start at 12:15

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:57:50 -0500

Hello,

We will start at 12:15 and just have the call for 45 minutes today.

If you have not filled in the PPT from Kristin, please do so.

Although Lisandro won't be able to make the call, the data model has been
updated and is ready for review.

I did get IESG feedback on the "about" page.  I will incorporate this
feedback into my review of the data model as it changes some things.

We won't need mentors in all cases.  There will be instances of older RFCs
that folks may want to link to implementations that have been completed for
some time to show what is available in terms of open source and proprietary
code.  Searches would need to be available to show which CodeMatches have
mentors as well as searches that show code with particular time commitments
for development.

Someone will need to set up the RFC so it can be matched, but the bar on
this may just require a datatracker login.  It might be the implementer
that creates the initial connection, but others should also be able to
connect their code to the same draft or RFC.  I'll respond on the data
model thread.

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen