Subject: [Codematch-develop] Poll for New Call Time

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:51:54 -0500

Hello,

Here is a new poll to reseat the call time used in an effort to find a
time that fits better with peoples schedules.  I can add Monday if
needed, but would prefer to avoid Thursdays.

http://doodle.com/cnzswi2ukartte4h

Lisandro is on the road and has not had a chance to send updates to
the data model, so we'll restart calls next week at a new time to be
determined by this poll.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 08:28:18 -0500

Hello,

If you have not filled out the poll for a new call time, please do.  I'd like to get restarted this week.

Thank you,
Kathleen 

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
> Date: January 6, 2015 at 11:51:54 AM EST
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Poll for New Call Time
> 
> Hello,
>

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:13:09 -0500

Hello,

It looks like Wednesday at noon or 1PM EST may be the best time so far
from the poll.  Although I don't think anyone that lives in Europe has
responded yet.  We can meet tomorrow at noon and I'll leave the poll
open in case additional people would like to weigh in.

It would be good to cover current state with Lisandro tomorrow and
I'll pull together phases of the project as features will be gradually
rolled in after an initial release with basic functionality.

Next week, Kristin Burgh will provide her review of the interface as a
UI designer.  It will be good to have this on a recorded call for all
to hear and discuss.

Thank you,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:15:51 -0500

> open in case additional people would like to weigh in.

Is this the proposed recurring (weekly?) time?

-- 
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [ 
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [ 
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:17:40 -0500

> Is this the proposed recurring (weekly?) time?

Yes, I hope that works for you?  I think the ISOC webex usually has
the invite to show it is repeating.  Toral is traveling, so I'm not
sure when we'll get the updated webex from her or Vyria (who have both
been extremely helpful for this and other aspects of the project).

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen