Subject: [Codematch-develop] Call at 1PM EST

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 11:48:28 -0500

Hello,

In case you need today's call information, it is included below.  The
agenda is short as we'll just work on the text for the static web page
placeholder.

Lisandro is on the road again this week and should be providing a
current state, next steps, and request for assistance to the list
soon.  This should summarize the various meetings and progress made
for CodeMatch while in Hawaii.

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: CodeMatch Design
Date: Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, August 19, 2014 to no end date
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 926 719 837
Meeting Password: coder

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m04a723668bcf7b2a0d81a314c0b405b8

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:926 719 837
Global call-in numbers:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=301482377&to
llFree=0

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=me35f3a5bbea66dc621fcbd178981595b

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x926719837#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to
recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen