Subject: [Codematch-develop] Meeting in Hawaii

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:22:39 -0400

Hello,

On our call today, we discussed meeting in Hawaii on Monday during the
last 30 minutes of lunch, starting at 12:20.  The room will be
announced once we have it.

Lisandro has made additional progress on the data model.  For next
week's call, we will try to review this with the team.  Just in case
you need the webex information for the call, it is included below.

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic:  CodeMatch Design
Date:   Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, August 19, 2014 to no end date
Time:   1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 926 719 837
Meeting Password:       coder

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=m04a723668bcf7b2a0d81a314c0b405b8

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Access code:926 719 837
Global call-in numbers:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=301482377&tollFree=0

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1.      Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc
2.      On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=me35f3a5bbea66dc621fcbd178981595b
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/systemdiagnosis.php.
http://www.webex.com
CCM:+16504793208x926719837#

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen