Subject: [Codematch-develop] Doodle Poll for Design team calls

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:30:25 -0400

Hello,

The following poll was created to find a weekly time for the design team to
meet.  A separate call for the developers can be set up once we have the
mock-up functional spec that Lisandro is working on.

Pete may have additional information for us from Henrick on the datatracker
as well.

>From our second meeting in Toronto, Lisandro and Toral expressed interest
in being part of the design team.  Anyone else who is interested is welcome
to take the poll.  I set this up with the US Eastern time zone in mind, so
please respond with that in mind.  I tried to give morning and evening
options, but can extend further if needed for our team.

http://doodle.com/27psfq59cqadzhcg

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:39:59 -0400

As an FYI, the dates listed are this week, so please ignore that and select
times that would work for you on a weekly basis.  We'll start next week.

Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The following poll was created to find a weekly time for the design team
> to meet.  A separate call for the developers can be set up once we have the
> Pete may have additional information for us from Henrick on the
> datatracker as well.
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:16:42 -0300

Hello

Do you all prefer that I share the mockups in this list prior to the call, or I present them directly on the call. From my side, we call already schedule a meeting for the next week. Kathleen, do you want the schedule the call or prefer that I manage that?

Lisandro

Em 29/07/2014, à(s) 17:30, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> escreveu:

> Hello,
> 
> The following poll was created to find a weekly time for the design team to meet.  A separate call for the developers can be set up once we have the mock-up functional spec that Lisandro is working on.
> 
> Pete may have additional information for us from Henrick on the datatracker as well.
> 
> From our second meeting in Toronto, Lisandro and Toral expressed interest in being part of the design team.  Anyone else who is interested is welcome to take the poll.  I set this up with the US Eastern time zone in mind, so please respond with that in mind.  I tried to give morning and evening options, but can extend further if needed for our team.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Codematch-develop mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codematch-develop

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:22:45 -0400

Hello Lisandro,

Thank you for the fast turn-around!  I am happy to set up another doodle
poll unless you prefer to manage it.  I don't have a preference.  I *think*
the folks interested are either in the Americas or Europe for time choices.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Do you all prefer that I share the mockups in this list prior to the call,
> or I present them directly on the call. From my side, we call already
> schedule a meeting for the next week. Kathleen, do you want the schedule
> the call or prefer that I manage that?
>
> Lisandro
>
> Em 29/07/2014, à(s) 17:30, Kathleen Moriarty <
> [email-masked]> escreveu:
>
> Hello,
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:38:16 +0000

I will also appreciate a new poll including options for Thursday and Friday.

Christian

poll unless you prefer to manage it.  I don't have a preference.  I *think* the folks interested are either in the Americas or Europe for time choices.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hello

Lisandro

Em 29/07/2014, à(s) 17:30, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> escreveu:

Hello,

Thank you!

--

Best regards,
Kathleen
_______________________________________________
Codematch-develop mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codematch-develop

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:47:57 -0400

Hi Christian,

Would that be for the design team or the functional spec team or both?

I left out Thursdays as that is the IESG telechat day.  I could add times
after 2PM EST, but not before.  I plan to take the next couple of Fridays
off as it fits with the telechat schedule, so that's why I didn't have the
date on there for the first poll, but can add it.

Thanks,
Kathleen

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>    poll unless you prefer to manage it.  I don't have a preference.  I
> *think* the folks interested are either in the Americas or Europe for time
> choices.
>
>
>>  Do you all prefer that I share the mockups in this list prior to the
>> call, or I present them directly on the call. From my side, we call already
>>  The following poll was created to find a weekly time for the design
>> team to meet.  A separate call for the developers can be set up once we
>> have the mock-up functional spec that Lisandro is working on.
>>
>>  From our second meeting in Toronto, Lisandro and Toral expressed
>> interest in being part of the design team.  Anyone else who is interested
>> is welcome to take the poll.  I set this up with the US Eastern time zone
>> in mind, so please respond with that in mind.  I tried to give morning and
>> evening options, but can extend further if needed for our team.
>>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:13:00 -0400

Hello,

I added a couple of options for Thursdays.  Again, ignore the actual dates
and use this as a selection of weekly options.  I'll set up a second poll
for the mock up of the functional spec shortly.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]
> > wrote:
>
>>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 00:23:43 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

I'm not a must in any of them but I would like to cooperate on both whenever I'm available.

Christian

I left out Thursdays as that is the IESG telechat day.  I could add times after 2PM EST, but not before.  I plan to take the next couple of Fridays off as it fits with the telechat schedule, so that's why I didn't have the date on there for the first poll, but can add it.

Thanks,
Kathleen

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Christian

Lisandro

Hello,

Thank you!

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:31:41 -0400

Thanks, Christian!

I added a couple of Thursday times to the poll.  If none of those work,
we'll try adding a Friday time.  I just can't join for the another week.  I
reached out to Lisandro to see if I could take him up on his prior offer to
set up the poll for the functional spec team since he will likely lead that
call.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Christian O'Flaherty <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>  I left out Thursdays as that is the IESG telechat day.  I could add
> times after 2PM EST, but not before.  I plan to take the next couple of
> Fridays off as it fits with the telechat schedule, so that's why I didn't
> have the date on there for the first poll, but can add it.
>
>  Thanks,
> Kathleen
>
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen