Subject: [codec] RFC 8486 on Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8486

        Title:      Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container 
        Author:     J. Skoglund,
                    M. Graczyk
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 22832
        Updates:    RFC 7845

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8486

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8486

This document defines an extension to the Opus audio codec to
encapsulate coded Ambisonics using the Ogg format.  It also contains
updates to RFC 7845 to reflect necessary changes in the description
of channel mapping families.

This document is a product of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Mark Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:50:40 -0700

> Association Management Solutions, LLC

It looks like a typographical error was introduced into the document in
the publication process.  The first sentence in section 8 now contains
^<backspace>a: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8486#section-8

 - Mark