Subject: [codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 15:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container
        Authors         : Jan Skoglund
                          Michael Graczyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Opus audio codec to
   encapsulate coded ambisonics using the Ogg format.  It also contains
   updates to RFC 7845 to reflect necessary changes in the description
   of channel mapping families.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/