Subject: [codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:15:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container
        Authors         : Jan Skoglund
                          Michael Graczyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Opus audio codec to
   encapsulate coded ambisonics using the Ogg format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/