Subject: [codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:34:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec of the IETF.

        Title           : Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container
        Authors         : Michael Graczyk
                          Jan Skoglund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Ogg format to encapsulate
   ambisonics coded using the Opus audio codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/