Subject: Re: [codec] Milestones changed for codec WG

From: Mark Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 23:31:14 -0700

> The IESG has approved a milestone for this work. Now we need a WG draft for
> it. As the only current candidate, the chairs would like to issue a two-week
> call for consensus on whether or not to adopt
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics as a working
> group item. Adoption means that the group feels the document is a good
> starting point to achieving this milestone.
>
> Please send comments for or against to the list by Monday, July 11th.

I support adopting this as a WG item.

 - Mark

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:40:53 -0700

> Please send comments for or against to the list by Monday, July 11th.

Having seen several comments for and none against, the chairs think we 
have consensus to adopt this document. Authors, please submit a new 
version as a working group draft (e.g., draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics).