Subject: [codec] Milestones changed for codec WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 14:21:23 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit Ambisonics channel mapping to IESG
(Standards Track)", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/codec/charter/

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 04:01:26 -0700

> (Standards Track)", set state to active from review, accepting new

The IESG has approved a milestone for this work. Now we need a WG draft 
for it. As the only current candidate, the chairs would like to issue a 
two-week call for consensus on whether or not to adopt 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics as a working 
group item. Adoption means that the group feels the document is a good 
starting point to achieving this milestone.

Please send comments for or against to the list by Monday, July 11th.

---

From: Michael Graczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:26:05 -0700

I am for adopting the linked draft as a working group item.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Timothy B. Terriberry
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> The IESG has approved a milestone for this work. Now we need a WG draft for
> it. As the only current candidate, the chairs would like to issue a two-week
> call for consensus on whether or not to adopt
> _______________________________________________
> codec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec

-- 

Thanks,
Michael Graczyk

---

From: Ron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:49:21 +0930

> Please send comments for or against to the list by Monday, July 11th.

I'm happy to have this group to adopt that draft.

---

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:36:13 -0400

> starting point to achieving this milestone.

I support adopting draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics as a WG draft.

	Jean-Marc