Subject: [codec] RFC 7845 on Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7845

        Title:      Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus 
                    Audio Codec 
        Author:     T. Terriberry, R. Lee, R. Giles
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 81168
        Updates:    RFC 5334

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7845

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7845

This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.

This document is a product of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC