Subject: [codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07.txt

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:40:12 -0700

Just a version bump to refresh the draft and also address three minor 
comments from WG chair review.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:38:58 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ralph Giles <[email-masked]>, Ralph Giles <[email-masked]>, Ron Lee 
<[email-masked]>, Timothy B. Terriberry <[email-masked]>, Ron Lee 
<[email-masked]>, Timothy Terriberry <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Timothy B. Terriberry and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-codec-oggopus
Revision:	07
Title:		Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec
Document date:	2015-04-28
Group:		codec
Pages:		31
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07
Diff: 
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-07

Abstract:
    This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
    speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
    to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.  Ogg encapsulation provides
    Opus with a long-term storage format supporting all of the essential
    features, including metadata, fast and accurate seeking, corruption
    detection, recapture after errors, low overhead, and the ability to
    multiplex Opus with other codecs (including video) with minimal
    buffering.  It also provides a live streamable format, capable of
    delivery over a reliable stream-oriented transport, without requiring
    all the data, or even the total length of the data, up-front, in a
    form that is identical to the on-disk storage format.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat