Subject: [codec] Visual C opus.lib problem

From: Alexander Carôt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:33:55 +0200

Hello all,

when building OPUS with Visual C 2010 (Windows 8) it generates the following
libs for me:

celt (517 kb)
opus (303 kb)
silk_common (1022 kb)
silk_fixed (450 kb)
slik_float (432 kb)

However, I need everything wrapped into a single lib. How can I force
everything to be built in opus.lib ?

Thanks in advance,
best

Alex

-- 
http://www.carot.de
<https://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?TYPE=3&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carot.d
e> 
Email : [email-masked]
<https://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/g.fcgi/mail/new?CUSTOMERNO=3660908&t=de61720
084.1316506814.edd64584&to=Alexander%40carot.de>
Tel.: +49 (0)177 5719797