Subject: [codec] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-codec-opus-10

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:58:01 -0400

The chairs would like to initiate a ~3-week WGLC on 
draft-ietf-codec-opus-10 
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus/) which will end 
November 19, coincident with the conclusion of the Taipei IETF.

Please note that this document has several IPR claims against it:

Xiph.org:    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1524/
Broadcom:    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1526/
Skype:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1602/
Qualcomm:    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1520/

The IETF cannot take a position on validity of these claims. It is up to 
IETF participants to make their own decisions. Participants are 
encouraged to form an opinion about whether you would like to proceed 
with publication of this document under these declarations, or whether 
you would like to suggest changes, which you should do during the last 
call period. As always, we will proceed based on consensus of the 
working group.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   SkypeID: jdrosen
Skype Chief Technology Strategist
[email-masked]                              http://www.skype.com
[email-masked]                            http://www.jdrosen.net