Subject: [codec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-codec-results-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Summary of Opus listening test results

    Author(s)     : J. Valin, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-codec-results-00.txt
    Pages         : 31
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
   This document describes and examines listening test results obtained
   for the Opus codec and how they relate to the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-results-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.