Subject: [codec] Cantonese Reference Samples

From: "Christian Hoene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:05:44 +0200

Hi all,

I mailed 28000 employees and students of University of Tübingen and I went
to 8 Chinese restaurants looking for Cantonese people. Guess what? I got 2
responses.

Thus, I have set up a primitive recording studio and made the 8 Cantonese
reference samples usable for P.800 or BS.1584 tests.

Jan Skoglund, you might be luckier finding Cantonese people in SF... If you
want, you might use my reference samples.

With best regards,

 Christian Hoene

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Dr.-Ing. Christian Hoene, University of Tübingen, Computer Science, Chair of
Communication Networks, Research Group Interactive Communication Systems
(ICS)
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen, Germany, Tel +49 7071 2970532,
www.net.uni-tuebingen.de