Subject: [codec] Meeting logistics and draft agenda for CODEC at IETF 81

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:06:14 -0400

In case folks havent seen it from the IETF agenda, our meeting is 
scheduled for:

THURSDAY, July 28, 2011
1740-1940 Afternoon Session III
Room 206 A

Draft agenda:

Discussion of test results we have to date (30 min)
   draft-valin-codec-results-00

Discussion of any WGLC issues on Guidelines (30 min)
   draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-02

Discussion of any WGLC issues on Opus (60 min)
   draft-ietf-codec-opus-07

If there is anything you'd like to see changed on the agenda, please 
contact the chairs.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   SkypeID: jdrosen
Skype Chief Technology Strategist
[email-masked]                              http://www.skype.com
[email-masked]                            http://www.jdrosen.net