Subject: Re: [codec] #24: Negotiation of codec parameters?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:59:00 -0000

#24: Negotiation of codec parameters?

Changes (by jean-marc.valin@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 AVT issue

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |        Owner:         
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:         
Component:  requirements            |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/24#comment:3>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:34:02 +0300

Hi,
To be precise it should be in payload WG. AVT was restructured

Roni Even

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of codec issue tracker
> Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:59 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; jean-
> [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [codec] #24: Negotiation of codec parameters?
> 
> Ticket URL:
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/24#comment:3>
> _______________________________________________
> codec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec