Subject: Re: [codec] #10: Multi-channel frame ordering?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:06:11 -0000

#10: Multi-channel frame ordering?

Changes (by jean-marc.valin@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 out of scope for requirements

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |        Owner:         
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:         
Component:  requirements            |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/10#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>