Subject: Re: [codec] #21: Supporting Wireless Links?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:11:15 -0000

#21: Supporting Wireless Links?

Changes (by jean-marc.valin@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 No consensus for wireless link support

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |        Owner:  jean-marc.valin@…             
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed                        
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:                                
Component:  requirements            |      Version:                                
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed                         
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/21#comment:4>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>