Subject: [codec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-codec-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Codec Requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, K. Vos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-04-13

This document provides specific requirements for an Internet audio
codec.  These requirements address quality, sampling rate, bit-rate,
and packet loss robustness, as well as other desirable properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.