Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #10 (new): Multi-channel frame ordering?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:57:17 -0000

#10: Multi-channel frame ordering?

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 I believe this is a primarily codec design question. E.g. How the bits are
 written onto the wire.

 The requirements draft covers our multichannel requirements in some of the
 applications sections (e.g. 2.3) and in Section 5.5.

 I believe that we can either close this ticket or convert it to a ticket
 regarding the Opus draft.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>