Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #24 (new): Negotiation of codec parameters?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:43:12 -0000

#24: Negotiation of codec parameters?

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 Section 3. of draft-ietf-codec-requirements-02 provides:

 "If any codec parameters need to be negotiated between end-points, the
 negotiation should be as easy as possible to carry over SIP/SDP or
 alternatively over XMPP/Jingle."

 Is anything further required?

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>