Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #30 (new): Self-awareness

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:16:08 -0000

#30: Self-awareness

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 These all sound like implementation properties to me, and could be
 implemented (and would depend on) transport level things like the RTP
 timestamps.  An implementation could do (or fail to do) these things
 completely independent of the the design of the codec working group
 product. I believe that we can close this issue in terms of the
 requirements.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/30#comment:1>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>