Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #26 (new): Comparing the CODEC to other codecs...

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:54:54 -0000

#26: Comparing the CODEC to other codecs...

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 There are thousands of codecs in existence. The requirements specify a
 number of baseline comparison points of codecs nearest the current
 application space.  Considering the significant workload required to add
 another codec in a comparison, I don't believe any omission here is
 actually an issue unless there is a clear consensus that we need to add
 additional codecs to the baseline set. I believe we can close this issue.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/26#comment:1>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>