Subject: [codec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for the Codec Development Within the IETF
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-01-21

This document provides general guidelines for work on developing and
specifying a codec within the IETF.  These guidelines cover the
development process, evaluation, requirements conformance, and
intellectual property issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.