Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #3 (new): 2.2. Conferencing: Support of binaural audio?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:20:42 -0000

#3: 2.2.  Conferencing: Support of binaural audio?

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 Stereo support is address in 5.5 of draft-ietf-codec-requirements-02.txt
 and the mixing language in 5.1 is stereo/mono neutral. I am not aware of
 any technical reason raised why stereo _mixing_ would somehow be
 technically distinct from any other form of mixing.  More information is
 required if this issue is to remain open.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>