Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #22 (closed): Memory Usage?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:49:39 -0000

#22: Memory Usage?

Changes (by gmaxwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 This is addressed in the final paragraph of section 4.4 of draft-ietf-
 codec-requirements-02.txt.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:            
Component:  requirements            |      Version:            
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>