Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #27 (closed): Testing Impact of IP on Codec Performance

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:53:47 -0000

#27: Testing Impact of IP on Codec Performance

Changes (by gmaxwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 I believe that we can fold this one into #32.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |        Owner:           
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed   
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:           
Component:  requirements            |      Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>