Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #19 (new): How large is the frame size depended delay / the serialization delay / frame size depended processing delay?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:21:55 -0000

#19: How large is the frame size depended delay / the serialization delay /
frame size depended processing delay?

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 There  was a large amount of interesting discussion on this subject, but I
 don't believe that any of it was moving in the direction of creating
 requirements language beyond narrowing our existing latency requirements.

 I believe there was ultimately no consensus to further narrow the latency
 requirements beyond what was established in the current requirements
 document and, accordingly, no further action is required on this
 particular ticket.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/19#comment:6>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>