Subject: Re: [codec] requirements #31 (new): Requirements of high-density VoIP gateways (and low cost VoIP phone)?

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:02:04 -0000

#31: Requirements of high-density VoIP gateways (and low cost VoIP phone)?

Comment(by gmaxwell@…):

 Section 4.4 in the requirement speaks to the consensus demands for
 complexity, and sections 5.1 on mixing addresses conferencing.

 Unless someone has specific requirements language to propose covering
 omitted requirements, I believe that document as standing pays sufficient
 attention to complexity and latency that no further action is required on
 this point.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/31#comment:2>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>