Subject: [codec] Tonight's RTC-Web/Codec dinner

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:57:48 +0800

OK, better to do something than to search for perfection....
Reserving a dinner table for 8 PM in Beijing turns out to be 
problematic, since the normal dinner time is 6PM, and restaurants close 
around 10. This limited the options.

I've arranged with the hotel to reserve the BAMBOO private room in the 
SHANG PALACE restaurant from 20:00 tonight, set for 25 people - it will 
be set up with a big table for the CODEC guys, a big table for the 
RTC-Web guys, and a small table for those who can't decide whether 
they're one or the other :-)

See you all there, and welcome!

                       Harald

---

From: Michael Knappe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:28:20 -0800

Thank you Harald!

So just to clarify for the codec group, we are on for dinner tonight (Monday) here at the Shangri-La "Shang Palace" restaurant on the 2nd floor at 8 pm. Apologies for all the confusion, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks Harald for setting this up!

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun Nov 07 22:57:48 2010
Subject: [codec] Tonight's RTC-Web/Codec dinner

                       Harald

_______________________________________________
codec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec