Subject: [codec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-codec-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Codec Requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, K. Vos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-08-24

This document provides specific requirements for an Internet audio
codec.  These requirements address quality, sampling rate, bit-rate,
and packet loss robustness, as well as other desirable properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:03:02 -0400

Hi,

As you can see, I just refreshed the requirements draft because it was 
about to expire.

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc

On 10-08-24 02:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> codec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec