Subject: [codec] #26: Comparing the CODEC to other codecs...

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 12:18:54 -0000

#26: Comparing the CODEC to other codecs...
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 With which other codecs shall the CODEC be compared to.
 The requirements document lists:
   o  For narrowband: Speex (NB), GSM-FR, and iLBC(*)
   o  For wideband: Speex (WB), G.722, G.722.1(*)
   o  For super-wideband: Speex (UWB), G.722.1C(*)

 But aren't AMR, AMR-WB, G.719, and MP3 missing?
 How many comparisons shall be made?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/26>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>