Subject: [codec] #4: Remove the work "wideband" from the WG title.

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:15:48 -0000

#4: Remove the work "wideband" from the WG title.
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hoene@…                 |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:     
Component:  requirements            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 As discussed on the mailing list, it might make sence to remove the word
 wideband from WG title and replace it with interactive.
 For example, the following webpages need to be update

 https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/codec/
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/codec/charter/
 http://tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/
 https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/4>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>

---

From: "codec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:16:43 -0000

#4: Remove the word "wideband" from the WG title.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/codec/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
codec <http://tools.ietf.org/codec/>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:59:53 -0700

> #4: Remove the work "wideband" from the WG title.

Although my chair tenure is ending, I'd like to point out that it's
unhelpful to post something like this as an issue in the issue tracker.
IMHO an "issue" is a specific bug report or feature request related to
an Internet-Draft that is a current WG item. Right now the WG has one
I-D (draft-ietf-codec-requirements). If we could restrict issues to that
I-D for now, it would keep us from clogging the tracker and list with
extraneous topics.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/