Subject: [clouds] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wang-clouds-vdi-problem-statement-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:49:23 +0800

We've submitted a draft regarding virtual desktop infrastructure, for full 
text please visit the URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-clouds-vdi-problem-statement-00.txt

Your comments are welcome.

BR,

Russell

----- 转发人 汪军129373/user/zte_ltd 时间 2011-01-20 21:34 -----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
2011-01-20 21:31

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked], [email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for draft-wang-clouds-vdi-problem-statement-00

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-clouds-vdi-problem-statement-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Jun Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-wang-clouds-vdi-problem-statement
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Problem 
Statement
Creation_date:            2011-01-20
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is a technology to separate local
desktop and remote computing and storage resources, which was
initially derived from the remote desktop administration but with new
business models and very different use cases.  Most of existing VDI
systems are based on proprietary implementation, and positioning
different market with different features.  Since virtual desktop
technology is believed that it will become a mainstream application
delivery method similar to the http protocol with regard to web
applications, so it's important to make the virtual desktop access
protocol open and standard.  This draft summarizes the limitations of
existing virtual desktop systems, and proposes the intent
standardization work in IETF.

The IETF Secretariat.

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.