Subject: [appsdir] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)) to Informational RFC

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:49:35 +0200

Hi,

I am seeking a volunteer to review this document.  Please reply-all if
you can take this on.

Eliot

Subject: Last Call: <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> (A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)) to Informational RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:21:42 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee
   for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)'
  <draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   intended for persistently and uniquely naming resources published by
   the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:02:35 +0100

Hi Eliot,

> I am seeking a volunteer to review this document.  Please reply-all if
I can take this one.