Subject: [appsdir] pending reviews for -00

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 15:15:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

If you wouldn't mind taking a look at the attached list for a quick review, I would appreciate it.  Just whether or not it's apps related and what sort of expertise is required.  You can check and update the following URL to see if someone else has taken the job.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaReviewAssignments

Thanks!

Eliot

draft-ietf-6man-rs-refresh-00.txt
draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-00.txt
draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-00.txt
draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes-00.txt
draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-00.txt
draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-00.txt
draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-00.txt
draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-00.txt
draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00.txt
draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-00.txt
draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-00.txt
draft-ietf-dprive-start-tls-for-dns-00.txt
draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-00.txt
draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-00.txt
draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-00.txt
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-00.txt
draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-00.txt
draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-00.txt
draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-00.txt
draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-00.txt
draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00.txt
draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-00.txt
draft-ietf-rtcweb-return-00.txt
draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00.txt
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-00.txt
draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-00.txt
draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-00.txt

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:05:48 -0700

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:15 AM, Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If you wouldn't mind taking a look at the attached list for a quick
> review, I would appreciate it.  Just whether or not it's apps related and
> what sort of expertise is required.  You can check and update the following
> URL to see if someone else has taken the job.
>
>
> [...]

I'd say this one needs apps expertise to be looking at it.  I'll pick it
up.  How soon do we need a formal review of it posted?

-MSK

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 19:06:52 +0200

It's a -00 so you have some time, but 2-3 weeks is the norm.

On 6/8/15 7:05 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:15 AM, Eliot Lear <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>     If you wouldn't mind taking a look at the attached list for a
>     quick review, I would appreciate it.  Just whether or not it's
>     apps related and what sort of expertise is required.  You can
>     check and update the following URL to see if someone else has
>     taken the job.
>
> I'd say this one needs apps expertise to be looking at it.  I'll pick
> it up.  How soon do we need a formal review of it posted?
>
> -MSK