Subject: [appsdir] request to review draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:20:46 +0200

Alexey,

Can you take on an Apps Directorate review of draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00>?  The initial
review indicates that model contains aspects of calendaring, something
you know a lot about.

As a reminder, the templates for reviews are at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template.  This is an
early review (we are moving to a model where they all are).  As such,
using the WGLC template seems best, but omitting the WGLC date.

If you can let me know by Friday whether you can do this, that would be
great.   The review would be due around the 1 May 2015.

Thanks,

Eliot

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:10:01 +0100

> Alexey,
Hi Eliot,
> review indicates that model contains aspects of calendaring, something 
I should be able to review the document by May 1st, although a bit short 
on free time at the moment.
> If you can let me know by Friday whether you can do this, that would 
> be great.   The review would be due around the 1 May 2015.

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:15:21 +0200

Thank you, Alexey.  If it's going to be a little later, that's okay
since we're doing earlier reviews.  But let me know...

Eliot

On 4/20/15 5:10 PM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>> review indicates that model contains aspects of calendaring,
>> something you know a lot about.
> I should be able to review the document by May 1st, although a bit
> short on free time at the moment.