Subject: [appsdir] Appsdir maintenance

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 13:54:55 +0200

Greetings everyone!

I'm doing a bit of list management, so that the list reflects roughly
what's on the web page.  Here's what I've come up with.  In particular
if you find your name in the "To be removed" list, and do not wish to be
removed, I would be happy to have you continue as a reviewer.

For everyone else, please have a look at the wiki page
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate?action=history>
and update information about yourself.

Finally, I'll just ask you all to spread the word.  We could use a few
more reviewers, particularly in some key areas like JSON.

To be added:

  * Allison Mankin

To be removed:

  * Aaron Stone
  * James Cloos
  * Lisa Dusseault
  * Karen O'Donoghue
  * Wim Hendrickx

Thanks,

Eliot Lear