Subject: [appsdir] URGENT AppsDir reviews of the JOSE document set

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:15:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

due to my fault (thanks Barry for discovering that and sorry!), a request 
for AppsDir review of the JOSE document set never made it to this list!

:-(

draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-32
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-32
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-32
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-32

Can we make an effort to take them on and try to make the reviews ASAP?

Any volunteer (by tonght!) ?

many thanks and sorry again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca