Subject: [appsdir] APPSDIR Review - draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-11.txt> (WebRTC Data Channels) to Proposed Standard

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 15:11:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Eric,

could you please perform a review of this I-D which is in last call?

Due date is the same as the last call end, 2014-08-22

- 'WebRTC Data Channels'
   <draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-11.txt>

Abstract

    The WebRTC framework specifies protocol support for direct
    interactive rich communication using audio, video, and data between
    two peers' web-browsers.  This document specifies the non-media data
    transport aspects of the WebRTC framework.  It provides an
    architectural overview of how the Stream Control Transmission
    Protocol (SCTP) is used in the WebRTC context as a generic transport
    service allowing WEB-browsers to exchange generic data from peer to
    peer.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Many thanks!

Claudio