Subject: [appsdir] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05.txt> (A Reference Path and Measurement Points for LMAP) to Informational RFC

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 15:41:19 +0200

Folks
I guess se should give this i-d a review.
Any volunteer?

-------- Original Message --------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Sent: August 8, 2014 3:14:57 PM CEST
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05.txt> (A Reference Path and Measurement Points for LMAP) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'A Reference Path and Measurement Points for LMAP'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-08-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a reference path for Large-scale Measurement of
   Broadband Access Performance (LMAP) and measurement points for
   commonly used performance metrics.  Other similar measurement
   projects may also be able to use the extensions described here for
   measurement point location.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.