Subject: [appsdir] Review Request for draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-04.txt> (RTP PayloadFormat for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs)

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:26:13 +0100 (CET)

Hello  Vijay,

'RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs'
<draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-04.txt>

is now in LC until Dec 06th 2013

Abstract

    This document specifies a scheme for packetizing Standard apt-X, or
    Enhanced apt-X, encoded audio data into Real-time Transport Protocol
    (RTP) packets.  The document describes a payload format that permits
    transmission of multiple related audio channels in a single RTP
    payload, and a means of establishing Standard apt-X and Enhanced
    apt-X connections through the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

Could you please provide a review for it?

Please ACK you can do that, and thanks indeed

all the best

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca