Subject: [appsdir] Review of <draft-ietf-stox-presence-06.txt> (Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence)

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:22:32 +0100 (CET)

Hello Dave,

'Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence'
<draft-ietf-stox-presence-06.txt>

is now in LC until Dec 11th 2013:

Abstract

    This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
    exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
    (XMPP).

Could you please provide a review of it, before Dec 11th 2013 when the LC 
ends?

Please ACK and many thanks indeed

all the best

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 05:58:51 -0800

On 11/27/2013 5:22 AM, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
> Could you please provide a review of it, before Dec 11th 2013 when the
> LC ends?
>

ack.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net