Subject: [appsdir] review of draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-07 ?

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 09:33:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi Larry,

even if the LC is not yet out for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-07, I'd like to 
ask you to perform a "early review" of the draft, unless Mark tell us to 
wait for a further version. If yes, Mark, would it be ok to have it by 
November 23rd?

thanks indeed and have a fruitful meeting in Vancover!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:00:59 -0800

Claudio,

That’s likely premature. HTTP/2.0 is still under active development, and we’re not even sure when it’ll go to WGLC, much less IETF LC. 

Regards,

On 3 Nov 2013, at 1:33 am, Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> Hi Larry,
> 
> even if the LC is not yet out for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-07, I'd like to ask you to perform a "early review" of the draft, unless Mark tell us to wait for a further version. If yes, Mark, would it be ok to have it by November 23rd?
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 21:14:12 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> Claudio,
>
> That’s likely premature. HTTP/2.0 is still under active development, and 
> we’re not even sure when it’ll go to WGLC, much less IETF LC.

ok!

:-)