Subject: [appsdir] Review request for <draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-24.txt> (Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Conditional Requests) to Proposed Standard (fwd

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:18:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again,

also

- 'Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Conditional Requests'
   <draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-24.txt> as Proposed Standard

is in LC until November 04th 2013.

Abstract

    The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
    protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
    systems.  This document defines HTTP/1.1 conditional requests,
    including metadata header fields for indicating state changes,
    request header fields for making preconditions on such state, and
    rules for constructing the responses to a conditional request when
    one or more preconditions evaluate to false.

Note that this document is part of a set, which should be reviewed together:

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth
* draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations
* draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations

Again, some volunteer for this document?

Many thanks

Claudio

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:34:54 +0200 (CEST)

and for any of the upcoming ones fom httpbis WG ?

> * draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations

all due on November 4th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:16:34 -0700

Hi Claudio,
>and for any of the upcoming ones fom httpbis WG ?

I volunteer to review the draft-ietf-httpbis documents.  I suggest 
having more than one AppsDir review if that is possible.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:40:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013, SM wrote:

> I volunteer to review the draft-ietf-httpbis documents.  I suggest having 
> more than one AppsDir review if that is possible.

that's a good idea, thanks!

so, for the moment the assignements are:

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging
   assignet to SM + ?   (LC not yet published)

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics
   assignet to SM + ?   (LC not yet published)

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional
   assignet to SM + Ray Polk

   assignet to SM + ?

   assignet to SM + ?

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth
   assignet to SM + ?   (LC not yet published)

* draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations
   assignet to SM + ?   (LC not yet published)

* draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations
   assignet to SM + ?   (LC not yet published)

Let see if we can fill in the "?" with other names by today, than I'll do 
assignements later tonight.

Many thanks!

best rgards,
Claudio

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:27:26 +0200

On 2013-10-22 07:40, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
> ...

What do you mean by "LC not yet published"?

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:29:03 +0200 (CEST)

> What do you mean by "LC not yet published"?

that, when I sent the mail, the official Last Call message was not yet 
issued.

Now all documents are in Last Call.