Subject: [appsdir] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt for review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:57:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt is in LC and neds our 
attention.

Abstract

    This document specifies the requirements for an end-to-end session
    identifier in IP-based multimedia communication networks.  This
    identifier would enable endpoints, intermediate devices, and
    management and monitoring systems to identify a session end-to-end
    across multiple SIP devices, hops, and administrative domains.

Now that we should all be back from vacations, let's see if there is a 
volunteer for this review ;-)

The C ends on 2013-09-24 and that's also the review deadline.

Please confirm on the list!

many thanks!

PS: there are also

  draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10
  raft-ietf-repute-query-http-09

which were never picked up by assigned reviewer: anyone to help on these 
short one "now" ?

Claudio

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:33:30 -0500

On 09/12/2013 01:57 AM, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt is in LC and neds our attention.
>
> Abstract
>

Claudio: I can take this.

Please confirm.

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:48:35 +0200 (CEST)

> Claudio: I can take this.

ok, thanks Vijay!

> _______________________________________________
> appsdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca