Subject: Re: [appsdir] [apps-discuss] Request for Apps Area review of LDAP Printer Schema (19 September 2013)

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:03:53 -0700

Hi Claudio,
At 09:34 19-09-2013, Ira McDonald wrote:
>The IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG would like to request
>IETF Apps Area review of our updated LDAP Printer Schema (updates
>RFC 3712).
>
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt

I don't know whether there is anyone on AppsDir with LDAP expertise.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:14:04 +0100

> I don't know whether there is anyone on AppsDir with LDAP expertise.

I have some...

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:30:24 -0700

Hi Alexey,
>I have some...

There is a request for review ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg10455.html 
).  Would you be able to perform the review?

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:25:24 -0700

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM, SM <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> <http://www.ietf.org/internet-**drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-**
>> printer-schema-05.txt<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt>
>> >http://**www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/**draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-**
>> schema-05.txt<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt>
>>
>

Not that I want to volunteer him for work, but Philip Guenther <
[email-masked]> comes to mind.  Cc'd here in case he's ready,
willing, able.

-MSK

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:36:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I don't know whether there is anyone on AppsDir with LDAP expertise.

....mmmh as far as I know... we lack somebody in this area! But... is ther 
anybody who feels he/she can do this?

> -sm 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:03:49 +0200 (CEST)

OK, so let's see if we have Alexey or Philip.

Do we know when they need te review?

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:02:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Alexey,

given that Philip has not answered, yes... please proceed with the review 
(and see also the security considerations aready discussed on the 
apps-discuss list today).

Many thanks!
Claudio

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:16:19 -0700

Hi Claudio,
>Do we know when they need te review?

I suggest having a two-weeks deadline.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:27:34 +0200 (CEST)

> I suggest having a two-weeks deadline.

see Ira's message (indeed she asked the review quite late given they start 
shippig priducts in October!)... but ...

Let's see what we can do!