Subject: [appsdir] review of draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07.txt (fwd)

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:44:00 +0200 (CEST)

Eric,
could you please perform the review of

   draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07

by Sept 26th ?

Please let us know, thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:20:35 +0200 (CEST)
From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [appsdir] review of draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07.txt

Hi all,

also draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07.txt has started its LC, and 
needs a review from us:

Abstract

    Telepresence conferencing systems seek to create an environment that
    gives non co-located users or user groups a feeling of co-located
    presence through multimedia communication including at least audio
    and video signals of high fidelity.  A number of techniques for
    handling audio and video streams are used to create this experience.
    When these techniques are not similar, interoperability between
    different systems is difficult at best, and often not possible.
    Conveying information about the relationships between multiple
    streams of media would allow senders and receivers to make choices to
    allow telepresence systems to interwork.  This memo describes the
    most typical and important use cases for sending multiple streams in
    a telepresence conference.

the due date is 2013-09-26.

Any volunteer for it before tonight?

thanks indeed
Claudio
_______________________________________________
appsdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir