Subject: [appsdir] another set of drafts for review (fwd)

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:36:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Mark,

>draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-05
>LC exp Aug 16th

Ted suggests somebody else could add more comments on this review (because 
he has already posted many comments)... Could you please take over the 
above one?

I still did not receive any confirmation from Enrico and Vijay... are you 
available?

draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-10
LC exp Aug 16th
Enrico Marocco?

draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
LC exp Aug 30th
Vijay Gurbani?

Many thanks!!

Claudio

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:59:28 +0200

Unfortunately -- no, very fortunately actually :-) -- I'll be on 
vacation since Aug 15. I can do the review in the week afterward (say, 
by Friday 23) if it can be of any use.

I'm sorry, with the meeting and everything must have missed the first 
request.

Enrico

On 8/7/13 3:36 PM, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> appsdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir
>

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 23:03:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013, Enrico Marocco wrote:

> Unfortunately -- no, very fortunately actually :-) -- I'll be on vacation 
> since Aug 15. I can do the review in the week afterward (say, by Friday 23) 
> if it can be of any use.

I'm checking to find out when it will be on the IESG telechat (I suspect 
the 18th)... but let's see.

Is there in case another volunteer?

>> draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:10:58 +0200

> I'm checking to find out when it will be on the IESG telechat (I suspect the
> 18th)... but let's see.

We have telechats on Thursdays, not on Sundays.  15 Aug, 29 Aug, 12
Sep, 26 Sep....

Benoit hasn't put the dime document on a telechat agenda yet, but I
suspect it'll be on the 29th unless something serious comes up during
Lsat Call.

That said, we really should be respecting the Last Call dates.  Late
reviews can always be useful, especially if they uncover something
significant that was missed, but we should make every effort to get
App Dir reviews in before the end of Last Call.

Barry

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:15:55 +0200 (CEST)

> We have telechats on Thursdays, not on Sundays.  15 Aug, 29 Aug, 12

yes... no calendar in front when I wrote 18th... I've problems to remember 
which day it is while on holidays :-)

> suspect it'll be on the 29th unless something serious comes up during

also because Benoit is on holidays until the end of August, apparently.

> App Dir reviews in before the end of Last Call.

than we need somebody else, because Enrico is not available before the 
19th.

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:02:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:

> On 08/07/2013 11:59 AM, Enrico Marocco wrote:
> Claudio: Enrico is on vacation.
>
> If no one has volunteered for Enrico's draft (draft-ietf-dime-overload-
> reqs-10), I could conceivably help here.
>
> I am doing some SIP overload work in the IETF right now, so the Diameter
> overload sort of is in the same space.
>
> Let me know.

as Vijay is taking the review of draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-10, could 
Enrico please to the review of draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-11 
which is in LC and ends on August 28th?

>
> Thanks,
>
> - vijay
> -- 
> Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
> 1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
> Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
> Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq
>