Subject: [appsdir] drinks I-Ds

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:20:49 +0200

A chair of the DRINKS WG pinged me directly long ago about reviewing
draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework and
draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap. He just told me that those
documents are ready for IETF last call, and I told him that I will
review them soon. It seems that I might as well perform these reviews
on behalf of the AppsDir, so I will plan to do that unless Claudio
objects.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:30:06 +0200 (CEST)

> on behalf of the AppsDir, so I will plan to do that unless Claudio

I've no objection Peter, that's ok.

Just take also the occasion to check that he know the new early review 
procedure, and than we are applying it now to these 2 draft!

>
> Peter
>
> -- 
> Peter Saint-Andre
> https://stpeter.im/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> appsdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca