Subject: [appsdir] drafts for review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 18:34:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

we have the following new drafts for review, and given they're still a bit 
far from the IESG desk we also have some time, at least until July 25, 
likely later!

- draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax-06
- draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03

in both of these drafts the co-authors... are also members of the 
Directorate, thus I've some problems in selecting a reviewer with the 
appropiate expertise because they cannot review themselves :-)

But they are short and aimed to Informational Status... thus is there a 
couple of volunteers, even if you are not in your back garden ?

Are there volunteers also for:

another informational:

- draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-02

and

- draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04

?

please let me know by tomorrow (Friday) EOB. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca