Subject: [appsdir] draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax 6review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:13:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Ted,

coul you please review draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax-06   by July 16th (which is 
the LC termination date)?

please let me know and thanks indeed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:44:09 -0700

Okay, will do.

Ted

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Claudio Allocchio <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> ------------------
>            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/**keys.php3#ca<http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca>
>