Subject: [appsdir] pending reviews and new reviews

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:57:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

as you may have noticed, I'm trying to get potential reviews as soon as 
the IETF last call starts, to avoid last minute needs when drafts arrive 
(sometime quicker than expected) on IESG desk.

There are also areas where members of AppsDir are often also the editors 
of the drafts, or the WG chairs, which makes choice of reviewrs sometimes 
slower. In the next weeks I'll try to find also more potential reviews, to 
include in AppsDir for these areas, and other where we lack expertise.

In the mean time, keep an eye on

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

where I try to keep in real time the situation.

As you will see we also have one draft

   draft-housley-ltans-oids-00

which has not been tentatively assigned (suggestions? volunteers?).

Thanks indeed for all your great and very useful job!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:00:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013, Carsten Bormann wrote:

> I'm vaguely familiar with LTANS and can do this when I'm back on the 23rd.

ok, thanks! "assigned" !

;-)

>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 17.07.2013, at 19:57, Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]> wrote:
>