Subject: [appsdir] assignments - Drafts for AppdDir review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 22:37:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

thanks to a number of volunteers, assignations were easy, too:

1) draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-34 Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)

volunteered by Peter Saint-Andre; as this is long, I will also help him 
with a joint review.

2) draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03 Update to the EAP Applicability
    Statement for ABFAB

** assigned to Eliot Lear, please ACK ! Thanks!

3) draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02 Update to Recommended Codecs for the RTP
    Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control (RTP/AVP)

volunteered by Bert Greevenbosch

4) draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-09 Inter-destination Media Synchronization using
    the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP)

** assigned to Eric Burger, please ACK ! Thanks!

5) draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08 RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video

volunteered by Bert Greevenbosch

All review are due by June 25th.

Thank you all!

best !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca