Subject: [appsdir] May 2013 reviews

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:01:18 +0200 (CEST)

during May 2013 we had the following 7 drafts reviwed by AppsDir:

draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-10                      Peter Saint-Andre
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17            Joseph Yee
draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-09            Xuan He, S. Moonesamy
draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud-06                Murray S. Kucherawy
​draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-02              Salvatore Loreto 
​draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05         Claudio Allocchio
draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-06           	Martin Dürst

and the total count since 2013 is 59.

thanks to all reviewrs for their precious work!

now... dont rest... more requests are on their way already! :-)

Have a nice Week End...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca