Subject: [appsdir] Requesting review of draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 01:39:19 -0700

Hi Claudio,

[Cc to appsdir as it is easier]

I would like to request an AppsDir review of 
draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04.  The WGLC has ended and the 
document is stable.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:47:53 +0200 (CEST)

sure!

On Wed, 22 May 2013, SM wrote:

> draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04.  The WGLC has ended and the document is 
> stable.

any volunteer? If not I'll assign it tomorrow. :-)

> -sm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca