Subject: [appsdir] Requests for Drafts Review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:15:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

together with the ADs, we identified the following 2 documents for an 
AppsDir review:

- draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-09

- draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-10

is there any volunteer to pick up the review task first, before I make 
explicit assingment proposals?

Let me know ASAP !

thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:20:02 -0600

> explicit assingment proposals?

I can review draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:23:46 +0200 (CEST)

> I can review draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui.

OK, thanks Peter!