Subject: [appsdir] Request for AppsDir Review - update

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:02:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

all documents are on IESG telechat next week, thus due date is short 
(sorry about this, during the takeover period!);

we need reviews back by EOB May 28th.

- draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-10
   Peter Saint-Andre will do it, thanks Peter!

- draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-09
   assigned to Carsten Bormann,  please ACK!

After a further check with the ADs we discovered that we also have 2 NFS 
related documents which are on the same telechat but which were not 
reviewd (or not completely reviewd) before:

- draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26

- draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17

... apparently we should look for some NFS expert in out team, we have 
none.

draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26 is a long specification (only section 12 - 
internationalization - was already revised), thus it's going to be a hard 
task (also because of short time left). Any quick volunteer at least for a 
quick review of these NFS drafts?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:12:58 +0200 (CEST)

>  assigned to Carsten Bormann,  please ACK!

Carsten cannot make it, thus I ask He Xuan to make this review. Please 
ACK.

thanks!

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:05:47 -0700

Hi He Xuan,
At 18:26 19-05-2013, He Xuan wrote:
>OK, I'll make this one.

I'll volunteer for doing a joint review with you.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:13:49 +0200 (CEST)

> I'll volunteer for doing a joint review with you.

thank you SM for this!