Subject: Re: [appsdir] App chairs lunch, Monday of IETF 86 (11 March 2013)

From: Applications Area Directors <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:04:34 -0400

The joint App Chairs and App Directorate lunch meeting at IETF 86 is
in Boca 3 (the IESG meeting room).  Please grab lunch and meet there,
and let's chat for a bit about some things we need to share with the
chairs, how to expand the AppDir, and other such things.  Revised ICS
file attached.

We understand that not all of you can make it; that's fine.  Come if
you can, but don't worry about it if you can't.

Barry and Pete

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Applications Area Directors
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Booking early:
> The App ADs want to continue the Applications Area chairs' lunch
> meetings.  We want to try to have them on Mondays, so we can use them
> to plan the week.  Therefore, the one for IETF 86 (Orlando) will be on
> the Monday of IETF week.  We will plan to book the IESG meeting room
> for this.
>
> Please put it on your calendar; ICS file attached: Monday, 11 March
> 2013, 11:30 to 13:00 Orlando time (EST) Pick up your own lunch and
> bring it, and let's try to gather by 11:45, and break around 12:50 to
> have time to get to the afternoon session.
>
> We will have someone taking notes, as in Atlanta, and we will post
> them to the chairs.  A perhaps edited version, a brief summary of what
> we talked about, will also go to apps-discuss and to the meeting
> proceedings.  But this is for us to speak freely, so it's possible
> that not everything will be posted.
>
> Barry and Pete