Subject: [appsdir] AppsDir Joint Review Experiment

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:13:35 -0700

Hello,

The Apps Area Review Team (predecessor of the directorate) tried a 
joint review experiment in February 2012.  It did not go as expected 
[1].  I will be trying the experiment once again.  If it fails I get 
the blame, if it succeeds those of you who perform the joint reviews 
get the credit. :-)

This Joint Review Experiment is different from the previous 
one.  Some of you have been part of the directorate for some time 
now; you already know how the IETF works and you are familiar with 
the interaction.  I will ask one of you to work together with a 
reviewer who joined the directorate recently.  I will list two names 
for the assignment.  I will leave it to the two persons to work out 
how to do the work.  There is a previous joint review at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg04275.html

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a private email.

Best regards,
-sm

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/appsdir/current/msg00784.html