Subject: [appsdir] Requests for AppsDir review

From: SM <[email-masked]>, Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 01:26:29 -0800

Hello,

Here's the list of drafts for AppsDir review.  The template for the 
reviews is at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template

Due date: January 16

  draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments-03 - Ted Hardie

  draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04 - Enrico Marocco

  draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06 - Alexey Melnikov

  draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-08 - Yoshiro Yoneya

Due date: January 22:

  draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07 - Joseph Yee

  draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03 - Eric Burger

  draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-07 - Dave Crocker

  draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09 - Glenn Parsons

  draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05 - Eliot Lear/Alexey Melnikov
    (two assignments - If you are going to do a review anyway you
     might as well get credit for it. )

I would appreciate if the request for review would be 
acknowledged.  Please note that Alexey, Dave, Eliot and Ted have 
already acknowledged their assignments.

Best regards,
-sm