Subject: [appsdir] List of drafts for review

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 08:46:19 -0800

Hello,

Here's the list of drafts for review.  If you have any preferences 
please let me know.

  draft-bonica-special-purpose-03
    I am not taking this one as I posted comments during the Last Call.

  draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02
    This one was identified for review because of the encoding scheme.

  draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-04
    There's a DNS angle.  As some of the reviewers have DNS listed as 
expertise it's
    worth a review.  That doesn't mean that the review should not 
look for the Apps
    angle.

  draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-02
    currently assigned to Dave Cridland

  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-08
    There are some media type registrations.

  draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18
    I picked it because of URI.

  draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14
    It's about IPv6.  There was a nice AppsDir review of a draft on a 
related subject. :-)

  draft-ietf-sipclf-format-09
    I picked it because of the Internationalization angle.

  draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03
    I picked it for the security angle and getting another pair of 
eyes looking at
    a -bis draft.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:13:24 -0800

Hello,

Here's the last round of assignments for this year.  Please send the 
review to [email-masked] instead of appsdir@.  Information 
about the email addresses to send the review to is at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  The deadline 
for the assignments is December 21.  Please acknowledge the assignment.

  draft-bonica-special-purpose-03 - Joseph Yee

  draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02 - Tim Bray

  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-08 - Claudio

  draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18 - Sal

  draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14 - Carsten

  draft-ietf-sipclf-format-09 - Xiaodong Lee

  draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03 - William Mills

  draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-04 - I'll take a look at it as the 
IESG Evaluation is
  in three days.

No review:

  draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability-06
    This draft has IANA Considerations.  I didn't pick up the draft 
as Alexey already took a look at it.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:35:02 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012, SM wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here's the last round of assignments for this year.  Please send the review 
> to [email-masked] instead of appsdir@.  Information about the email 
> addresses to send the review to is at 
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  The deadline for the 
> assignments is December 21.  Please acknowledge the assignment.
>

I had a first quick look: ACK. If there are details I believe we need an 
additional eyes pair, I'll raise my hand!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca