Subject: [appsdir] Review requests

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:51:05 +0000

Hi all (and especially SM),

The current way of doing review requests is for SM to email the reviewer and Bcc appsdir.  Because of the Bcc, all of these review requests land in my inbox rather than in my "appsdir" folder.  I have to move them all manually each time.

Would it be possible to do something like email each person individually, and then put a summary of the newly-assigned reviews on appsdir directly?

-MSK

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:30:13 -0700

Hi Murray,
At 10:51 02-05-2012, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>The current way of doing review requests is for SM to email the 
>reviewer and Bcc appsdir.  Because of the Bcc, all of these review 
>requests land in my inbox rather than in my "appsdir" folder.  I 
>have to move them all manually each time.

One problem with the Bcc is that it generates an email to the other 
list moderators.  That's a hassle for them.

>Would it be possible to do something like email each person 
>individually, and then put a summary of the newly-assigned reviews 
>on appsdir directly?

Ok. :-)

If nobody says anything about the above, I will assume that all 
reviewers don't see have problem with the above.

Best regards,
-sm