Subject: [appsdir] Review of EAI documents

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:36:02 -0700

This is a head-up about the upcoming AppsDir reviews of 
draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-03, draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-04, 
draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03 and 
draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-04.  There will be two independent 
AppsDir reviews for each of the drafts (eight reviews altogether).

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:48:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012, SM wrote:

> draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03 and draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-04. 
> There will be two independent AppsDir reviews for each of the drafts (eight 
> reviews altogether).

as quite a number of us has been involved in the WG discussions about 
those drafts, it is a VERY good idea to have the two indipendent reviews. 
It helps in putting down the bias level!

:-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca