Subject: [appsdir] List of drafts for review

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:29:35 -0700

Hello,

This is the tentative list of drafts for review.  The ones in the 
first part are to be done by next Wednesday.  If you have a 
preference for an assignment, please contact me off-list.  As a rule 
of thumb, the reviewers at the bottom of the tracker ( 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker ) are skipped 
unless I cannot find anyone available (time, expertise, etc.).  I 
avoid assigning a review to a person who has the same affiliation as 
the author or if the person contributed to the draft.

draft-johansson-loa-registry-04
draft-lear-lisp-nerd-08
draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-02

draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05
draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06
draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04
draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14
draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10
draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-08
draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14
draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04
draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12
draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04
draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-11
draft-templin-aero-10
draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-04

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:45:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, SM wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is the tentative list of drafts for review.  The ones in the first part 
> are to be done by next Wednesday.

... it's Easter holidays (Sat, Sun, Mon) in many countries, starting this 
evening. I'm off until Tue, and I guess many others are. Review by 
Wendnesday might be a challenge, unless it really rains a lot in some 
places :-)

well... Happy Easter to all of you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 19:05:02 +0200

I have the same problem.

On 4/6/12 6:45 PM, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
>> first part are to be done by next Wednesday.
>
> ... it's Easter holidays (Sat, Sun, Mon) in many countries, starting
> this evening. I'm off until Tue, and I guess many others are. Review
> by Wendnesday might be a challenge, unless it really rains a lot in
> some places :-)
>
> _______________________________________________
> appsdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir
>

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:12:10 -0700

Hi Eliot,
>I have the same problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

If anyone else is off next week, drop me an email off-list.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:09:00 -0700

Hi Claudio,
>by Wendnesday might be a challenge, unless it really rains a lot in 

Thanks for the reminder about the holidays.  There's two short 
reviews and a long one to be delivered by Wednesday.  The rest can 
wait until the week after.  You are not on the assignment list as you 
did two reviews last month.

Best regards,
-sm