Subject: [appsdir] request for review: draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:09:06 -0700

Hi Ted,

{Bcc to appsdir]

Could you please review draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-04 before April 30?

As a note to the Apps ADs, the review was requested by the WG chairs 
and Ted is ok with it.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:44:06 -0700

Hi Ted,

I sent an incorrect request for review at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/appsdir/current/msg00873.html 
The correct assignment is for draft-ietf-alto-protocol-11

Thanks to Vijay for pointing out my mistake.

Best regards,
-sm